Monday 16 January 2017

Indian Film: WRESTLING FILMS

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do blogs about 2 different sports-dramas wrestling films which are called DANGAL and SULTAN, In English translation DANGAL means (WRESTLING COMPETITION) and SULTAN (It is the main character's name in the film), these films are now considered to be 2016's classics and really big hits, also in this blog I shall only be giving images because I can't find any trailers or videos to these movies I am sorry.

I will now tell you what these films are about in short summaries:

1.) DANGAL: This film is a biography about a real life patriotic fighter MAHAVIR SINGH PHOGAT who raises his daughters and trains them into World Class Fighters.

2.) SULTAN: This film is about a wrestler SULTAN ALI KHAN who has problems in his professional and personal life.

In my opinion I love these films, I love the stories, the actions and the actors who acted in these films, I suggest you should watch these films to they are very good.





No comments:

Post a Comment