Tuesday 17 January 2017

Indian Film: SINGH IS KINNG

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do a blog about another action-comedy film which is called SINGH IS KINNG, this film is considered to be one of the 2008's classics and a big hit. Here is an image, a trailer and a jukebox of all of the songs from the movie.

I will now tell you what this film in a short summary. This action-packed comedy film is about a comic caper about HAPPY SINGH, a PUNJABI villager who goes through a series of misadventures and eventually becomes the KINNG of the AUSTRALIAN underworld.

In my opinion I love this film, I love the story, the songs/music, the comedy & drama, the adventures & action and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.




No comments:

Post a Comment