Wednesday 18 January 2017

Indian Film: DOSTANA (FRIENDSHIP)

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do a blog about another comedy-drama film which is called DOSTANA in English translation it means (FRIENDSHIP), this film is considered to be one of the 2008's classics and a big hit. Here is an image and a jukebox of all of the songs from the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This comedy-drama film is about two straight guys KUNAL and SAMEER (SAM) who pretend to be gay in order to secure a MIAMI apartment. When both of them fall for their roommate NEHA, hilarity ensues as they try to convince one and all that they're gay, secretly trying to win her heart.

In my opinion I love this film when the first time I watched this I could not stop laughing, I love the story, the songs/music, the comedy & drama and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment