Monday 16 January 2017

English Film: MARVEL HERO FILMS

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will be doing a blog about more SuperHeros films which are THOR, ANT-MAN, IRON MAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA, SPIDER-MAN, THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, BLACK PANTHER and THE AVENGERS which all of the SuperHero's and SuperGirls team up, all these films include adventure and action. They are considered to be classics and hits, in this blog I shall only be giving images no videos because I can't fit all of them on here, I am sorry.

I will now tell you what these films are about in short summaries. All of these films are about SuperHeros who fight off villains and protect the world including a lot of adventure, action and twists.

In my opinion I love all of these films, I love the stories, the comedy that sometimes happens in the films, the adventure & action and the actors who acted in these films, I suggest you should watch these films to they are very good.
Image result for spider man homecoming 2017








Image result for thor films























Image result for avengers endgame 2019Image result for avengers films


Related image
Image result for iron man trilogy

No comments:

Post a Comment