Wednesday 11 January 2017

Indian Film: AAJA NACHLE (COME, LETS DANCE)

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another musical comedy-drama film which is called AAJA NACHLE, in English translation it means (COME, LETS DANCE), this film is considered to be one of the 2007's classics and a big hit. Here is an image, a trailer and a jukebox of all of the songs from the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This musical saga is about a NEW YORK dance instructor returns to her home village in INDIA after 11 years to find that the arts centre where she learned her dance is to be demolished and replaced with a shopping mall, the village's MP makes a deal with her he may cancel the demolition if she in 2 months does a play in the arts centre but with the people in the village, not her team from NEW YORK.

In my opinion I love this film, I love the story, the songs/music, the comedy & drama and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.



Aaja Nachle - Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment