Monday 16 January 2017

English Film: SHARK TALE

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another adventure, comedy-drama film which is called SHARK TALE, this film is considered to be one of the 2004's classics and a big hit. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This comedy-filled drama is about the sea underworld getting shaken up when the son of the shark mob boss is found dead and a young fish named OSCAR is found at the scene. Being a bottom feeder, OSCAR takes advantage of the situation and makes himself look like he killed the finned mobster. OSCAR soon comes to realize that his claim may have serious consequences, including a lot of comedy and hillarious events.

In my opinion I love this movie, I love the story, the songs/music, the comedy & drama, the action and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment