Wednesday 4 January 2017

English Film: INDEPENDENCE DAY FILMS

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do blogs about another Sci-Fi action film which is called INDEPENDENCE DAY, they are basically 2 films in the collection and both of them are considered to be classics and big hits. Here is an image and trailers to the 2 movies.

I will now tell you what these 2 films are about in short summaries.

1.) INDEPENDENCE DAY: This first film is about when aliens attack AMERICA, it's up to a pilot, a computer expert and the president to save the day involving a lot of action.

2.) INDEPENDENCE DAY 2:RESURGENCE: This second film is set in 20 years after the alien attack in the 90's, and it's about new more powerful aliens attack AMERICA again, and it's up to the same computer expert, the same president and couple of new youngster pilots to save the day again involving a lot of action.

In my opinion I love both of the films, I love the stories, the actions and the actors who acted in these films, I suggest you should watch these films to they are very good.





No comments:

Post a Comment