Monday 9 January 2017

Indian Film: BILLU BARBER

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another comedy-drama film which is called BILLU BARBER, this film is considered to be one of the 2009's classic and a hit. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This comedy-drama film is about a poor barber named BILLU who lives in a village with his small family, When a famous Bollywood actor SAHIR KHAN visits the small village for a film's shoot, when BILLU claims to his family that they were once childhood friends soon the words spreads by his family and makes him the centre of attention.

In my opinion I love this film, I love the story, the songs/music, the comedy & drama and the actors who acted in these films, I suggest you should watch this to it's very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment