Monday 9 January 2017

English Film: THE DAY AFTER TOMMORROW

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do a blog about another Sci-Fi disaster adventure film which is called THE DAY AFTER TOMMORROW this film is considered to be one of the 2004's classics and a big hit. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This Sci-Fi disaster adventure film is about JACK HALL,a paleoclimatologist, must make a daring trek across AMERICA to reach his son SAM HALL, trapped in the cross-hairs of a sudden international storm which plunges the planet into a new Ice Age, involving a lot of action-and adventure.

In my opinion I love this film, I love the story, the adventure & action and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment