Monday 30 January 2017

English Film: LAST ACTION HERO

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do a blog about a magical, action, fantasy film which is called LAST ACTION HERO, this film is considered to be one of the 90's classics and a big hit. In this blog I shall only be giving a image of the movie because I can't find no trailers or videos to it, I am sorry.

I will now tell you what this film is about. This magical, action fantasy film is about a young film fan who is transported into the fictional world of his favourite action film character, with the help of a magic ticket.

In my opinion I love this film, I love the story, the magic, the fantasy & adventures, the action and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment