Wednesday 11 January 2017

English Film: MONSTERS, INC.

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another comedy-drama film which is called MONSTERS, INC. This film is considered to be one of the 2001's classic and a big hit. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This comedy-drama film is about two best friends SULLY and MIKE and who are 2 monster employees that work at a lighting/scaring company known as MONSTERS, Inc and are close to breaking the all-time scare record. While MIKE is out with his girlfriend, SELIA, SULLY finds a door while looking for MIKE's paper and something else-a human child running amok in the city! Left with no other choice, SULLY must now seek help from MIKE to return the child (who they later name it BOO) before everyone finds out and a chaos breaks out.

In my opinion I love this film, I love the story, the comedy & drama and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment