Wednesday 11 January 2017

Indian Film: FANAA (DESTROYED IN LOVE)

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another romantic, musical and action thriller film which is called FANAA, in English translation it means (DESTROYED IN LOVE), this film is considered to be one of the 2006's classics and has earned a blockbuster status. Here is an image, a trailer and a jukebox of all of the songs from the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This romantic, musical action thriller film is Set in Delhi and the Kashmir Valley and it is about a blind woman who falls in love with a rakish tour guide who hides a terrible secret about himself.

In my opinion I love this film, I love the story, the songs/music, the thriller and action and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.




Fanaa (2006) - IMDb

No comments:

Post a Comment