Wednesday 11 May 2016

Indian Film: MUJHSE SHAADI KAROGI (MSK)

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another Indian comedy film, the film is called MUJHSE SHAADI KAROGI, it is sometimes referred as MSK and in English translation it means (WILL YOU MARRY ME?), this film is considered to be one of the 2000's classic and a very big hit. Here is an image and a one classic song from the film.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This comedy-filled drama film is about 2 young men SAMIR and SUNNY who live in Goa and share a room on rent, they have a battle with each other for their neighbors daughter who they love and have a wish to marry her involving a series of hilarious events. In my opinion I love this movie so much, I love the actors who act in this film, I love the comedy and the story, I suggest you should watch it as well you will love it also.


No comments:

Post a Comment