Wednesday 11 May 2016

English Film: LIAR LIAR

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another comedy film which also stars Jim Carrey in it, the film is called LIAR LIAR, this film is considered to be one of the 90's classic. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

Now I will tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This comedy film is about a successful lawyer who only cares about his career more than his 4 year old son and ex-wife, he also lies a lot. One day when it's his son's 5th birthday he lies again that he won't be able to make it saying he has got a meeting but in fact he is with a woman, his lies gets his son upset so much that when the son is about to cut his birthday cake he makes a desperate wish saying that "AT LEAST FOR ONE DAY HIS DAD COULDN'T TELL A LIE". Then his wish actually comes true then his dad starts to tell the truth for the full 24 hours involving a series of hilarious events, what I learnt from this film that you should never lie in life. In my opinion I love this movie, I love the comedy and the story, I suggest you should watch it to it's very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment