Friday 13 May 2016

English Film: BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do a blog about another sport comedy film which is called BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM, this film is considered to be one of the 2000's biggest hits ever. Here is an image and a trailer of the film.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This sports-drama comedy film is about two girls who are best friends, who both play football really good in a coaching centre and are both fans of a professional footballer DAVID BECKHAM. The first girl who is a British woman who her parents let her play and the other girl who is an Indian/Sikh woman who her parents forbid her to play, so now the Indian girl has 2 options, the first one is to obey her parents, the second is to follow her dreams as a footballer with her best friend. In my opinion I love this movie, I love the comedy,story and the actors who act in this film, I suggest you should watch it to it's really good.





No comments:

Post a Comment