Friday 6 May 2016

English Film: TREMORS

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do a blog about a English sci-fi movie which is called TREMORS, this is considered to be one of the 80's/90's classic. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This action packed movie is about two handymen who are also best friends they always work together and play a game of rock, paper and scissors throughout the film. One day they meet a woman who is a scientist and discover from her that there are 4 huge monsters under the ground and they can only kill you if they hear human's sound vibrations or their foot steps. To make sure this does not happen the two handymen and the girl scientist must warn every person who live in their village and lead them to a safe location and try to find a way to kill the 4 huge giant monsters. In my opinion I love this movie, I love everything that happens in it I love the action, the comedy, the story and the actors who act in the film, I suggest you should watch it to it's really good.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Bilal! I really enjoyed this review. I haven't seen Tremors in a long time - I'll have to watch it again.
    One question - are you sure that it's an English film? I think it's American.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anthony I am really glad you like my blogs, I will answer your question now.

    Sometimes people call it an English movie or an American movie.

    ReplyDelete