Tuesday 17 May 2016

English Film: DEMOLITION MAN

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do a blog about a action movie which has SYLVESTER STALLONE (one of the worlds famous actor) starring in it, the film is called DEMOLITION MAN, this film is considered to be one of the 90's classic and has earned a blockbuster status. Here is an image and a link to the trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This action-packed film is set in the year 2032 and it's about a dangerous and a psychopath criminal who was frozen gets thawed out only for a case hearing but he escapes and creates chaos in the city. The new city police force have never dealt with violent crimes in years so they will have thaw out a cop who was frozen on false charges and has a enmity with the criminal and because he is the only one who can fight and catch the criminal. In my opinion I love this movie, I love the story, I love the action and I love the actors who act in this film, I suggest you should watch this to it's really good.

hhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTrELyA8prM

No comments:

Post a Comment