Wednesday 11 May 2016

English Film: THE MASK

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do a blog about a action-comedy film which is called THE MASK, in this film Jim Carrey one of my favorite American comedians stars as the main character in this film. This film is considered to be one of the 90's classic and an all time blockbuster, here is an image and a trailer of the film.


I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This comedy film is about a bank accountant who finds an ancient green mask (which is made out of wood) in a river, when he puts it on he turns into a green face comedian,the mask has magical powers it can make you do those things that no ordinary person can do. Soon he gets spotted by terrorists and the police and they decide to call him "THE MASK", when matters get worse for him the bank accountant has to think of a way to get himself out of this mess involving a series of hilarious events. In my opinion I love this movie, I also love the action, comedy and the story, I suggest you should watch it to it's really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment