Friday 20 May 2016

English Film: THE MUMMY MOVIES 1&2

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do a blog about another action-adventure movie collection which has BRENDAN FRASER (the famous actor from the film GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE) starring in it, the movie is called THE MUMMY, there are basically 3 films in THE MUMMY collection but I will just talk about the first and the second movie because the third movie is quite boring, these movie's are considered to be one of the 90's/20's classics and an all time blockbusters. Here is an image and trailers to the 2 movies.

I will now tell you what the 2 MUMMY movies are about in short summaries.

1.) THE MUMMY: This first movie is about a group of treasure hunters who go to Egypt, then go to a desert which is forbidden for a human being to enter and accidentally using a book called THE BOOK OF THE DEAD (which brings dead people back to life) bring back a deadly MUMMY who was cursed back in the 15th century, after that they will have to find a way to kill him.

2.) THE MUMMY RETURNS: This second movie is about THE MUMMY (from the first movie) gets awaken again but by different people who do it by purpose because those people need to use him to fight THE SCORPION KING so they can gain power on his ARMY, also the other main characters (from the first movie) find out about this and they try to find a way to stop this.

In my opinion I just love the first and the second movie in THE MUMMY collection, I do not like the third one because it is really boring, from the first and second movie I love the story, I love the action and I like the actors who acted in these movies, I suggest you should watch these movies as well you will love it also.
Image result for the mummy trilogy




No comments:

Post a Comment