Wednesday 25 May 2016

English Film: THE MATRIX

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do a blog about a sci-fi action-packed film which is called THE MATRIX, this film is considered to be one of the 1999's classic and has earned a blockbuster status. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This action-packed film is about a computer hacker known as NEO finds out that the world he lives in is basically a dreamworld which is called THE MATRIX, he is later taken to the real world and starts to train in martial arts/kung fu with the help of many people including a man named MORPHEUS and a woman named TRINITY, MORPHEUS says to NEO that the only reason he brought him to the real world is that because he believes NEO is the one who can protect their real world, then the battle begins when 3 agents start to attack them including many violence and bloodshed. When I watched this film for the first time when I was 6 I did not understand it, but when I turned 13 I watched it again and understood it properly. In my opinion I love this movie, I love the story, the action and the actors who act in this film, I suggest you should watch this to it's really good.






No comments:

Post a Comment