Monday 16 May 2016

English Film: JINGLE ALL THE WAY

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about a CHRISTMAS comedy action film which has ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER starring in it, the film is called JINGLE ALL THE WAY, this film is considered to be one of the 90's CHRISTMAS films classic. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This action-packed comedy film is about a father who wants to buy his son a big hot selling CHRISTMAS toy, but since it is a very famous toy it's sold out quickly, he then starts to have a rivalry with a mailman who also wants to buy his son that toy involving a lot of comic events. In my opinion I love this movie I laughed so much when I first time watched it, I love the story, I love the comedy and action and I like the actors who act in this film, I suggest you should watch this to it's so good.


Image result for JINGLE ALL THE WAY 1996






No comments:

Post a Comment