Wednesday 22 June 2016

Indian Film: ZINDAGI NA MILLEGI DOBARA (ZNMD)

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about a adventure, comedy and romantic film which is called ZINDAGI NA MILLEGI DOBARA, it is sometimes referred as ZNMD and in English translation it means (YOU WILL NOT GET ANOTHER LIFE), this film is considered to be one of the 2011's classic and has earned a blockbuster status. Here is an image and a trailer of the film.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This adventure comedy film is about 2 friends giving their third friend a holiday road trip to SPAIN rather than throwing a traditional bachelor party for him because he his getting married. When they are in SPAIN they go to different cities and do adventure sports which are Deep Sea Diving, Sky Diving and running with the Bulls, they do it for fun and to get rid of their fears involving a lot of comic and romantic events. In my opinion I love this movie, when I first time watched this I straight away downloaded it, I love everything in this movie, I love the story, I love the songs/music, I love the adventures and I like the actors who act in this film, I suggest you should watch this to it's very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment