Monday 13 June 2016

English Film: ALIEN

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do another blog about a Sci-Fi film which is called ALIEN,this film is considered to be one of the 70's classic and a very big hit. This film happens to be my tutor Anthony Coleman's favorite film, here is an image and a link to the trailer of the movie.

 I will now tell yo what this film is about in a short summary. This Sci-Fi film is about a crew who are in deep space battling a mysterious alien who kills people involving a lot of action and mystery events. In my opinion I love this movie when I watched this film last week I loved it so much that I watched it again, I love the story, I love the action and I love the actors who act in this film, I suggest you should watch this to it's really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjLamj-b0I8

No comments:

Post a Comment