Wednesday 22 June 2016

English Film: JUMANJI

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do a blog about a comedy, adventure film which has the late actor ROBIN WILLIAMS in it "GOD BLESS HIS SOUL, HE WAS A GOOD ACTOR", the film is called JUMANJI, this film is considered to be one of the 90's classic and a very big hit. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This adventure magic comedy film is about a 12 year old rich boy who finds a weird board game which is called "JUMANJI" when he plays it with his friend he suddenly gets sucked into the game and bunch of bats come from the game and start chasing his friend down the street. 26 years later 2 kids find the game and start playing, after bunch of animals come out from the game they then somehow finally free the boy who has now fully grown up , they still have to finish the game and they also have to get the young man's friend who played the game with him all those years ago together they must finish to make sure all of the animals go back in the game and make sure they do not get hunted by THE HUNTER who also comes from the game involving a lot of comic and action adventures. In my opinion I love this movie , I love the story, I love the adventures and I like the actors who act in this film, I suggest you should watch this to it's really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment