Tuesday 21 June 2016

English Film: MR BEAN MOVIES

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about a comedy and drama films which are the MR BEAN MOVIES , these 2 movies are considered to be one of the 90's and 20's classic and they are very big hits. Here are images and trailers from the 2 films.

I will now tell you what the the both films are about in short summaries.

1.) BEAN THE ULTIMATE DISASTER MOVIE: This first film is about MR BEAN going to AMERICA to the city of LOS ANGELES and accidentally ruins a very expensive painting which is called WHISTLER'S MOTHER in one of the biggest art galleries, he later try's to fix the painting involving a lot of comic series.

2.) MR BEAN'S HOLIDAY: This second film is about MR BEAN wins a holiday to a city called CANNES which is somewhere in FRANCE to go to a beach, while over there he accidentally separates a little boy from his parents and then later try's to find a way to reunite them involving a lot of comic adventures.

In my opinion I love the both movies they are one of the best situation comedy films I have ever seen, I also love the stories, I love the comedies and I like the actors who acted in these films, I suggest you should watch these to they are very good. 


Image result for mr bean 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment