Monday 3 October 2016

Indian Film: GHAJINI

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another action-packed and a psychological thriller film which is called GHAJINI, this film is considered to be one of the 2008's biggest hit ever and an all time blockbuster. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This action-packed thriller film is about a man, who loses his memory every 15 minutes (they call this a short-term memory loss), has photographs, notes and tattoos to remind him to kill the man who brutally murdered his sweetheart and who is responsible for his condition.

In my opinion I love this film, I love the story, the songs/music, the action and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.



No comments:

Post a Comment