Monday 3 October 2016

English Film: BEVERLY HILLS COP MOVIES

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do blogs about another action-comedy film which is called BEVERLY HILLS COP, there are basically 3 films in the BEVERLY HILLS COP trilogy and they are considered to be classics and big hits. Here is an image, I am sorry there are no trailers or any other videos for these movies so in this blog I shall only give you a image, I am sorry.

I will now tell you what these films are about in short summaries.

1.) BEVERLY HILLS COP: This first film is about a cop AXEL FOLEY in DETROIT travelling to BEVERLY HILLS in LOS ANGELES to track down his best friend's killer, with the help of 2 cops in BEVERLY HILLS, JOHN TAGGART and BILLY ROSEWOOD who later on become his new best friends in the film.

2.) BEVERLY HILLS COP 2: This second film is about AXEL FOLEY travelling back to BEVERLY HILLS to track down alphabet bandits/killers with the help of his same old cop friends JOHN TAGGART and BILLY ROSEWOOD.

3.) BEVERLY HILLS COP 3: This third film is about AXEL FOLEY once more travelling back to BEVERLY HILLS to track down his boss's killer in a amusement park called THE WONDERWORLD with the help of his best old friend BILLY ROSEWOOD and a new guy JOHN FLINT. (TAGGART is not in this third film).

In my opinion I love all of the BEVERLY HILLS COP films, I love the stories, the comedy & drama, the actions and the actors who acted in these films, I suggest you should watch these films as well they are very good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment