Wednesday 16 January 2019

English Film: SPIDERMAN INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE

Hello it's Bilal again, sorry its been a while been busy with things, anyway today I will do a blog about another Super Hero movie  which is called SPIDER MAN INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE, it's a newly released film it should be on TV very soon, I watched this in the cinema and it was wonderful. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.


I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This wonderful Super Hero saga is about a young boy name MILES MORALES who is bitten by a radioactive Spider in the subway, suddenly develops mysterious powers that transform him into the one and only SPIDER-MAN. When he meets PETER PARKER, he soon realizes that there are many others who share his special, high-flying talents. MILES must now use his newfound skills to battle the evil KINGPIN, a hulking madman who can open portals to other universes and pull different versions of SPIDER-MAN into our world.


In my opinion I love this film when I watched it, I love the story, the comedy, the action, and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film as well it's very good.



Image result for spider man into the spider verse 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment