Thursday 17 January 2019

English Film: AQUAMAN

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another Superhero film which is called AQUAMAN, it's a newly released film and it should be on TV soon, I watched this in the cinema and it was very good, it is starting to be considered a very big hit. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.


I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This Superhero film is about the most advanced civilization on Earth, the city of ATLANTIS is now an underwater kingdom ruled by the power-hungry King ORM. With a vast army at his disposal, ORM plans to conquer the remaining oceanic people -- and then the surface world. Standing in his way is AQUAMAN, ORM's half-human, half-Atlantean brother and true heir to the throne. With help from royal counselor VULKO, AQUAMAN must retrieve the legendary Trident of Atlan and embrace his destiny as King and protector of the deep.


In my opinion I love this movie, I love the story, the adventures, the action and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.
Image result for aquaman 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment