Friday 18 January 2019

Indian Film: BAAHUBALI THE BEGINNING AND THE CONCLUSION

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another action epic film which is called BAAHUBALI, there are 2 parts to the film THE BEGINNING AND THE CONCLUSION, this film is considered to be a classic and has earned a blockbuster status. Here is an image and a song from the movie.


I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This action epic saga film is about a warrior MAHENDRA BAAHUBALI son of a great warrior and king AMARENDRA BAAHUBALI learns of his father and the reason of his death and after that goes on a vengeance mission by battling his fathers enemies.


In my opinion I love this film, I love the story, the songs/music, the adventure, the action and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.


Image result for baahubali the beginning and the conclusion

No comments:

Post a Comment