Monday 11 June 2018

Indian Film: SUBASH GHAI FILMS

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog another film director SUBASH GHAI who also directs classic action stylish films. Here is an image of him.
Subhash Ghai 2007 - still 27030.jpg






SUBASH GHAI is an Indian film director, producer and screenwriter, known for his works predominantly in Hindi cinema. Here are his films.


In my opinion I love all of the films he has made if they are action, romance or comedy they are just good I love the stories and I love all of the actors who he has cast in his films, I suggest you should watch his films to they are very good.


Image result for subhash ghai films



Image result for VidhaataImage result for Meri Jung











Image result for trimurti 1995
Image result for YuvvraajImage result for Kisna: The Warrior Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment