Friday 17 February 2017

Indian Film: RAJA BABU (MR RAJA)

Hello it's Bilal again now I will do a blog about another romantic, action-comedy film which is called RAJA BABU, in English translation it means (MR RAJA) and this film is considered to be one of the 90's classic and a very big hit. Here is an image and a jukebox of all of the songs from the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This romantic, action-comedy film is about RAJA BABU who is a poor orphan adopted by a wealthy village couple KISHEN and JANKI SINGH . He is a typical country bumpkin, good-hearted but lacking in urban manners. He falls for MADHU when he sees her photograph in a studio and chases her on his bike decorated with plastic flowers with his sidekick and best friend NANDU. Taken in by his smart appearance and impressive talks, she reciprocates his love but walks out on him with all villagers watching when she learns that he is no match to her urbane, well-educated self. It was particularly humilitating for his father as it happened in front of villagers who respected him highly. The movies takes several twists with a typical Bollywoodesque happy ending. Villains are nabbed by police but not before being beaten black and blue by the hero RAJA BABU, boy gets his girl and parents are reunited with their son.

In my opinion I love this film the first time I watched this I could not stop laughing, honestly I love the story, the songs/music, the comedy-drama, the adventure-action, the actors who acted in this film and the best dialogues which are used by RAJA BABU and his best sidekick and best friend NANDU a lot in this film which is "NANDU SABKA BANDU" in English translation it means "NANDU EVERYBODY'S FRIEND" and "SAMAJTHA NAHIN HAI YAAR" in English translation it means "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND MY FRIEND", these 2 dialogues have won the hearts of many people including mine, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.


Image result for raja babu 1994



3 comments:

  1. Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz buy dvd macgyver season 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. buy dvd when calls the heart season 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU I WILL KEPP POSTING MORE BLOGS.

    ReplyDelete