Friday 17 February 2017

Indian Film: AANKHEN (THE EYES)

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do a blog about another action-comedy film which is called AANKHEN, in English translation it means (THE EYES), and this film is considered to be one of the 90's classic and has earned a blockbuster status. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This action-packed comedy film is about two wealthy buffoons and brothers, MUNNU and BUNNU, get involved in a conspiracy to replace a Chief Minister with a lookalke by some corrupt government officials and terrorists,and try to find a way to stop this.

In my opinion I love this film, I love the story, the songs/music, the comedy & drama, the adventure & action and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment