Monday 6 February 2017

English Film: TWINS

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another comedy-drama film which is called TWINS, this film is considered to be one of the late 1980's classics and a big hit. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This comedy-drama film is about, an experiment which was many years ago was conducted to produce a perfect human being. Unfortunately, there was a serious problem. The zygote split unevenly leaving two children - one with strength, brains, personality and love and the other one being a small-time crook. Both children were raised separately at different locations until one day, the two unite and help each other find their long-lost mother.

In my opinion I love this film, I love the story, the comedy-drama, the action and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to It's very good.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment