Wednesday 15 February 2017

English Film: MULAN FILMS

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do a blog about another action-comedy, adventure films which are called MULAN, there are basically 2 films in the MULAN collection and all of them are considered to be classics and big hits. Here is an image and trailers to the 2 movies.

I will now tell you what these films are about in short summaries.

1.) MULAN: This first film is about a young woman named MULAN, who sets out to To save her father from death in the army, by going going in his place disguised as a man and becomes one of china's greatest heroines in the process.

2.) MULAN 2: This second film is about MULAN and SHANG who are preparing for their wedding, but they are then suddenly sent off on a secret mission.

In my opinion I love all of the films in the MULAN collection, I love the stories, the songs/music, the comedy-drama, the adventure & action and the actors who acted in these films, I suggest you should watch these films to they are very good.

Mulan 1 and 2 DVD - Zavvi UK

No comments:

Post a Comment