Tuesday 6 September 2016

Indian Film: 3 IDIOTS

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another comedy drama Indian Film which is called 3 IDIOTS, this film is the 2009's biggest hit ever and has earned a blockbuster status. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This comedy drama Film is about 2 friends who are travelling to search for their third friend, while they are travelling they remember their college days together involving a series of comic events.

In my opinion when I first time watched this movie I could not stop laughing, I love everything in this film I love the adventure, the comedy & drama and the story and the actors in this film, I suggest you should watch this to it's very good.
Image result for 3 idiots 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment