Monday 19 September 2016

English Film: JUNGLE MOVIES






Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do blogs about 3 JUNGLE MOVIES which are THE JUNGLE BOOK, TARZAN and GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE, these films are considered to be one of the 90's classics and biggest hits ever. Here are images and trailers of the films.

I will now tell you what these films are about , all this films have similar stories so I will fit them into one paragraph and tell you in a short summary.

All these films are about a young boy without parents gets raised by apes in a JUNGLE, years later he grows up and then be's the leader of the apes also a friend, then he gets into action when every time some bad people come to attack the JUNGLE also involving a lot comedy/drama.


In my opinion I love all of these movies, I love the stories, the songs/music, the comedy/drama, the action and all the actors who have acted in these films, I suggest you should watch these movies to you will like it also.
Disney: The Jungle Book | Book by Editors of Studio Fun International |  Official Publisher Page | Simon & Schuster



George Of The Jungle Movie Trailer, Reviews and More | TV Guide



















No comments:

Post a Comment