Monday 22 July 2019

English Film: MADAGASCAR

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another comedy adventure film which is called MADAGASCAR, this is considered to be one of the best cartoon films. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This comedy adventure film is about 4 friends who live in the New York City's Central Park Zoo, ALEX the Lion, MARTY the Zebra, GLORIA the Hippopotamus and MELMAN the Giraffe, MARTY wants to go to the wild so on the night of his birthday celebration after cutting the cake he escapes and then the 3 friends go out to look for him then they get unconscious by the police and get send into the wild when they get conscious they try to find their way back involving a lot comic adventure.

In my opinion I love this film, I love the story, the songs/music, the comedy/adventure and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.
Image result for madagascar 2005


No comments:

Post a Comment