Monday 11 June 2018

English Film: THE HITMAN'S BODYGUARD

Hello it's Bilal again, Today I will do a blog about a action-packed comedy adventure film which is called THE HITMAN'S BODYGUARD, this film is considered to be a classic and has earned a hit status. Here is an image and a trailer to the movie.


I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This action-packed comedy adventure film is about the world's top protection agent is called upon to guard the life of his mortal enemy, one of the world's most notorious hit men. The relentless bodyguard and manipulative assassin have been on the opposite end of the bullet for years and are thrown together for a wildly outrageous 24 hours. During their journey from ENGLAND to the HAGUE, they encounter high-speed car chases, outlandish boat escapades and a merciless EASTERN EUROPEAN dictator who is out for blood in this violent thriller.


In my opinion I this film, when I first time watched it I could not stop laughing, I love the story, the comedy, the adventure, the action and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.


Image result for the hitman's bodyguard

No comments:

Post a Comment