Saturday 23 April 2016

English Film: THE PRINCESS BRIDE

Hello it's Bilal again today I will do a blog about a movie which includes every sorts of genre such as action, adventure, drama, comedy and romance, it is considered to be one of the 80's classic.

The Movie is called THE PRINCESS BRIDE this movie shows you how true love is like. Here is one image and a trailer of the Movie.
I will tell you what this film is about in a short summary. 


The film begins with a grandfather visiting his sick grandson. He decides to read him his favourite book called THE PRINCESS BRIDE. The book is about true love, but it shows fencing, fighting, revenge, torture, giants, monsters chases/escapes and miracles. I watched this movie and in my opinion  I loved it when I watched the fencing parts basically meaning sword fighting, those parts were actually one of the best parts in the Movie I suggest you should watch it aswell it's really good.

1 comment:

  1. I watched this film with my children and their friends, it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete