Monday 14 May 2018

English Film: THE GREATEST SHOWMAN

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do a blog about a romantic musical film which is called THE GREATEST SHOWMAN, this film is now considered to be a classic and a very big hit. Here is an image, a trailer and a jukebox of all of the songs from the movie.


I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This romantic musical film is about P.T. BARNUM who has a circus business where he does loads of shows for him to be able to earn enough money for his wife and 2 girls.


In my opinion I love this film, I love the story, the songs/music and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.


Image result for the greatest showman

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Bilal. I enjoyed reading about this film.
    By the way, I hate musicals! :)

    ReplyDelete