Monday 3 April 2017

Indian Film: DUPLICATE

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another action-comedy film which is called DUPLICATE, this film is considered to be one of the 90's classic and a hit. Here is an image, I cannot find any trailers or videos for this movie, so in this blog I shall only be giving a image, I am sorry.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a big summary because this film has a long story, I am sorry. This action-comedy film is about a man named BABLU CHAUDHARY , a bubbly young man, is an aspiring chef. He gets a job as the lead chef at a hotel and meets the charming SONIA KAPOOR , the hotel manager. They bond and BABLU falls in love with her. Meanwhile, MANU, BABLU's lookalike, is a ruthless criminal who has escaped from jail to kill his partners, who have betrayed and double-crossed him. One day, when BABLU takes SONIA out for lunch, he gets arrested because the police think that BABLU is MANU. BABLU is able to prove his true identity but not before MANU hears of his DUPLICATE and decides to take his place by killing him after killing his partners. There is a lot of confusion about who is who by all associated with the two men, including SONIA, BABLU's mother BEBE , and MANU's girlfriend, LILY . In a final confrontation between MANU and BABLU, LILY shoots MANU dead after realizing he is not good at heart and does not truly love her like BABLU loves SONIA, at the end BABLU gets married to SONIA and all ends well.

In my opinion I love this film, I love the story, the songs/music, the action-comedy and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.



No comments:

Post a Comment