Monday 14 November 2016

English Film: I, ROBOT

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do a blog about another action-packed Sci-Fi film which is called I, ROBOT, this film is considered to be one of 2004's classic's and a very big hit. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This Sci-Fi, action-packed film is set in the future in the year 2035,and it is about a technophobic cop who investigates a crime that may have been perpetrated by a robot, which leads to a larger threat to humanity, involving a lot of action events.

In my opinion it's one of the best ROBOT films I have ever seen, I love the story, the action and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment