Monday 7 November 2016

English Film: HANCOCK

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another action-comedy, Super Hero film which is called HANCOCK, this film is considered to be one of the 2008's classic's and a very big hit. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This action-packed comedy Super Hero film is about the powerful Super Hero JOHN HANCOCK has become a joke because of his alcoholism and clumsiness. He has also become the most hated man in LOS ANGELES. Though he has saved many lives, he also destroyed a lot of property, costing the city millions every time he goes into action. When he saves the life of PR expert RAY EMBREY from an oncoming train, the executive is thankful and believes he can restore HANCOCK's image as a true superhero. He brings the Anti-Hero home for dinner and introduces him to his son AARON, a big fan, and to his wife, MARY. But for some mysterious reason MARY doesn't want HANCOCK anywhere near her or her family, involving a lot of mystery events.

In my opinion I love this film, it's one of the best Super Hero films I have ever seen, I love the story, the action & comedy, and the most popular dialogue which HANCOCK says a lot in this film which is "CALL ME A ASSHOLE ONE MORE TIME!" and the other dialogue "GOOD JOB"  I am sorry I have mentioned the swear word again, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.


Hancock (film) - Wikipedia

2 comments:

  1. I watched this on TV on Friday night. I thought it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anthony I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete