Tuesday 27 September 2016

English Film: THE BORROWERS

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another comedy adventure film which is called THE BORROWERS, this film is considered to be one of the 90's classics and a very big hit. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This film is about tiny people who call themselves THE BORROWERS, they live underneath a house who is owned by a couple and their only son, when ever they go out they then take advantage of this then come from underneath and borrow their stuff, they are then later confronted by a big fat evil lawyer who has tricked the couple to move out and demolish their house, THE BORROWERS then try to find a way to stop him involving a lot of comedy and action.

In my opinion I love this film, I love the story, the comedy & drama, the adventures & actions and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment