Wednesday 15 March 2017

English Film: THE LEGO MOVIE

Hello it's Bilal again, now I will do a blog about another animated, adventure action-comedy film which is called THE LEGO MOVIE, this film is considered to be one of the 2014's classic and a big hit. Here is an image and a trailer of the movie.

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This animated, adventure action-comedy film is about EMMET a completely ordinary LEGO mini-figure who is identified as the most "EXTRAORDINARY PERSON" and the key to saving the LEGO UNIVERSE. EMMET and his friends go on an epic journey to stop the evil tyrant, LORD BUSINESS.

In my opinion I love this film, it is the best animated LEGO film I have ever seen, I love the story, the songs/music, the comedy & drama, the adventure & action and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film to it's very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment