Monday 5 December 2016

English Film: FROZEN

Hello it's Bilal again, today I will do blog about another animated adventure, comedy, musical film which is called FROZEN, this film is considered to be one of 2013's biggest hits and has earned a blockbuster status it has won many hearts even mine. Here is an image, a trailer and the most popular song from the movie which is "LET IT GO".

I will now tell you what this film is about in a short summary. This animated musical saga is about a fearless princess who sets off on an epic journey alongside a rugged iceman, his loyal pet reindeer, and a naive snowman to find her estranged sister, whose icy powers have inadvertently trapped the kingdom in eternal winter invovling a lot adventure and mystery events.

In my opinion I love this movie, I love the story, the adventure & comedy, the songs/music and the actors who acted in this film, I suggest you should watch this film as well it's very good.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment